TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Ice flows really damaged the boat dock at Fairbanks Park and now the city is working hard to fix it.
News 10 spoke with Mayor Duke Bennett who says it will need replaced.
The city is talking with the Department of Natural Resources to put together a proposal. That's because grants are available for projects like this.
The city will also take out the dock to assess what they can still use.
There's no decision on what will be done and there's also no time-frame just yet.
- Fairbanks Park boat dock to be fixed after damaged by ice flow
- Boat dock and fishing pier at Fairbanks Park closed due to ice flow damage
- Crews removed boat docks from Fairbanks Park
- Boat dock at Fairbanks Park remains closed indefinitely
- The ribbon is cut on a new boat dock at Fairbanks Park
- New dock at Fairbanks for the Wabash Valley Rowing Club
- Parks Department applying for grant to help get new boat dock
- Terre Haute Community Band holds festival at Fairbanks Park
- Walk to end Alzheimer's draws in hundreds to Fairbanks Park
- Thousands turn out for Wabash Valley Night Out at Fairbanks Park