TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Federal agents made a grim discovery while executing a search warrant at a Terre Haute home.
Federal agents had been investigating who was downloading child pornography at a home at 4433 North13th Street.
On Tuesday, federal agents raided that home, which belongs to 52-year-old Charles Hill.
Hill admitted to having child pornography on his laptop, phone, and an external hard drive.
The FBI found 1,500 images and five child-sized mannequins in Hill's home.
The government asked that Hill is held until trial.
A detention hearing is set for next Thursday in Indianapolis.
Hill has a child pornography conviction out of Vigo County from 2004.
- FBI raids Terre Haute home, found child pornography and child-sized mannequins
- Terre Haute man arrested for possession of child pornography
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child pornography possession
- Princeton man arrested on child pornography charges
- Law enforcement, including FBI, search Greene County man's home, accused of making child pornography
- Terre Haute man facing child pornography charges will be behind bars until a trial date
- Court documents allege Terre Haute firefighter molested two underage girls, had child pornography
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man arrested for raping child