UPDATE: In an updated post, The Bledsoe County Sheriff's Department clarifies the suspect "has not been seen in Bledsoe County or any other counties in Tn. It is a nationwide search."
BLEDSOE COUNTY. Tenn. (WLFI) — The FBI has reportedly extended the search for the alleged murderer of two Delphi teenagers into southeastern Tennessee. This is according to post on the Bledsoe County Sheriff's Department Facebook page from Sunday night.
Indiana State Police said they cannot comment either way on the post. No other details were provided why the search was expanded.
Abigail Williams and Libby German were killed while walking on the Monon High Bridge Trail in February. Police are trying to track down the killer one year later.
Indiana State Police released an audio recording, two images and a composite sketch of the person they believe is responsible.
As always, if you want to leave a tip you can call (844) 459-5786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- FBI extends search for Delphi murderer into southeast Tennessee
- Police searching for murder victim's stolen car
- Hurricane Michael slams into Florida, charges into Southeast
- Investigators in Colorado say a murder there may have Delphi connection
- Person of interest in Delphi murders faces new charges in Colorado case
- 4 Killed at Tennessee Waffle House as police search for seminude suspect
- ISP names person of interest in Delphi homicide case
- Christmas in Delphi will not be the same this year.
- State extends application period for low-income heating aid
- Indiana BMV extends hours for polling place identification