PALESTINE, Ill. (WTHI) - Voters weighed in on more than just races on Tuesday, they also decided some community issues.
That included the Hutsonville - Palestine School consolidation measure.
We heard a lot of back and forth on this topic in the last several months.
On Tuesday, the measure to consolidate failed in Crawford County.
It received a lot of opposition from Palestine.
A majority of voters in Clark County supported the measure.
We will continue to follow this story and bring you more on the impact of this decision.
- FAILED: No consolidation for Hutsonville - Palestine
- Emotional damage left behind after no consolidation vote for Hutsonville and Palestine schools
- Hutsonville-Palestine working to save football co-op following low numbers
- Palestine celebrates successful labor day weekend
- Asian Carp Fishing Tournament held in Hutsonville
- Palestine safety officials having trouble with address numbers
- Hutsonville High School hosts special guest for Veteran's Program
- Billiards hold tournament to raise money for Hutsonville fire victim
- Hutsonville schools partner with Amazon to provide computer science courses
- Illinois school consolidation moves to state superintendent