Photo Gallery 1 Images
DANA, Ind. (WTHI) -- A Wabash Valley man who made great strides in war correspondence was remembered tonight.
Ernie Pyle is known for his contribution to the American soldier.
Pyle fought in WWII.
Tonight there was a show in Dana, Indiana
All the money raised went to the Ernie Pyle World War Two Museum.
The show was full of Patriotism and respect for what they say is history's greatest war correspondent.
The money raised is going to help buy new siding for the museum.
- Ernie Pyle memorial fundraiser
- Push gains ground to honor Ernie Pyle with national day
- Jim Nabors, TV’s homespun Gomer Pyle and singer, dies at 87
- Fundraiser helps local veterans
- Local steakhouse to hold Memorial Day fundraiser for Officer Rob Pitts
- Sullivan Automotive group holds fundraiser for fallen Officer Rob Pitts memorial fund
- Family of Rob Pitts honored with memorial quilts at local fundraiser
- War memorial re-dedication
- Bikes for Tykes fundraiser set for Friday
- Craft fundraiser helps Harrison College scholarship