NEW YORK (AP) - John Cena and Nikki Bella are no longer getting ready to say “I do.”
Bella tweeted Sunday that the professional wrestlers have ended their relationship and asked for privacy.
The couple had been together for six years and got engaged a year ago on live TV during a wrestling match.
They often took their relationship public, canoodling on red carpets and talking about each other in interviews.
Cena has made a successful transition from wrestling to acting, appearing in movies like “Trainwreck” and the new R-rated comedy “Blockers.”
Bella stars in a reality TV show on E! called “Total Bellas” with her twin sister, Brie.
Us Weekly was first to report the breakup.
- Engaged wrestlers John Cena and Nikki Bella break up
- Students and administration respond to controversy over speaking engagement
- WWE wrestler known as Kane wins mayor’s race in Tennessee
- Family of the black wrestler who was forced to cut his dreadlocks speaks out
- Police: Wolfe engaged sexual acts with a juvenile while he held a position of power
- Vigo County electoral board hopes to engage younger voters this year
- Papa John's founder John Schnatter sues his pizza chain
- Breaking the holiday spending blues
- Deer breaks into Taco Casita
- "People are engaging law enforcement and we are losing our lives.." Police officer killed at Garden Quarter Apartments