SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) - An emergency demolition has been ordered in Sullivan after a condemned building collapsed.
The building is Jerry's Body Shop on East Washington Street was condemned by the city earlier this year.
Part of the building's facade collapsed last October.
Now, another portion of the building has started to crumble.
The timeline for the demolition isn't known yet.
Drivers are urged to avoid the area for safety concerns.
- Emergency demolition ordered for Sullivan building
- Sullivan emergency evacuation lifted
- Town leaders issue emergency evacuation near collapsing Sullivan building
- Crews begin demolition of Seelyville building
- 24 hour emergency boil order in Lyford
- Reward offered for information in Sullivan Building Supply fire
- Police say man crashes car into Sullivan County building
- Workers and residents evacuated as part of Sullivan building collapses
- New farmers market works to build economic growth in Sullivan
- Sullivan County Ambulance update