KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - One person is dead after a crash involving a semi in Knox County.
It happened on Thursday afternoon around 12:30 on U.S. 41 near Gauger Road.
Police say 62-year-old Karen Burr of Oaktown was killed in the crash.
According to Indiana State Police, Burr crashed her Chevy Impala into the back of a semi that was driven by 58-year-old Albert Riddle, Jr. of Chicago.
Riddle was having mechanical issues and was reportedly driving around 10 miles per hour in the driving lane.
Riddle was not hurt.
Police said their investigation is ongoing.
- Police identify victim of fatal Knox County motorcycle crash
- Police identify victim in fatal Knox County crash
- Victim identified in Clay County fatal crash
- Police identify victim in fatal Clark County crash
- Officials working to identify fatal crash victim
- Authorities identified teenage victim in fatal crash
- Police identify person killed in Knox County crash
- Victims of Knox County fatal fire identified as husband and wife
- Police identify three teens involved in fatal Greene County crash
- Driver involved fatal Edgar County truck crash facing several charges, police identify victim