TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County School Corporation is preparing for a small vacation for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
One elementary school had a special cafeteria worker on Thursday. The school district posted pictures of Vigo County Sheriff John Plasse serving a special Thanksgiving lunch to students at Lost Creek Elementary.
Students will be out of school the week of November 25 through November 29.
- Elementary school has special cafeteria worker for Thanksgiving lunch
- Georgia school accused of serving raw food in cafeteria
- Lighthouse Mission holds Thanksgiving lunch and dinner
- A special send-off for a local elementary school volunteer
- Worker dies, another critically wounded after shooting outside elementary school
- Local elementary school to begin offering free breakfast and lunch to all students
- Special cookout works to honor emergency workers
- Local elementary school honors veterans
- New program allows parents to pay for school lunch online
- Packing healthy lunches for back to school time