TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new information after a Monday evening law firm fire in Terre Haute.
Officials say the Mullican Law Firm office building fire was caused by electrical issues.
The fire was ruled accidental.
Terre Haute fire crews spent nearly three and a half hours putting out the fire.
- Electrical issues blamed for Terre Haute law firm fire
- Terre Haute law firm fire remains under investigation
- Electrical short causes West Terre Haute fire
- Mullican Law Firm catches fire Monday evening
- Cooking incident blamed for early morning Terre Haute house fire
- Investment firm plans to buy Terre Haute plant
- Police say medical issue to blame after driver crashes into Terre Haute cell phone store
- Broken down engine blamed for stopped Terre Haute train
- Old firework to blame for downtown Terre Haute grenade scare
- Local law firm holds memorial ceremony