EDGAR COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - An Edgar County woman is behind bars on arson charges.
The fire happened over the weekend at a home on 325 Sutherland Avenue in Paris.
After investigating the cause of the fire, it was ruled as suspicious.
That investigation led to the arrest of Sierra Maus.
Maus is facing a charge of residential arson and was booked int the Edgar County Jail.
- Edgar County woman arrested on arson charges
- Edgar County Manhunt Ends
- Suspect arrested on drug charges in Edgar County
- Edgar county woman found dead outside of rural home
- 72 people arrested for underage drinking in Edgar County
- One dead in Edgar County crash
- Man charged with arson in Knox County
- Edgar County woman arrested for stealing thousands from a community organization
- Terre Haute man dies in Edgar County motorcycle accident
- Edgar County works to keep residents cool with cooling centers