TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A major drainage project in Terre Haute has wrapped up.
It was the project at State Road 46 and New Margaret Drive on the city's east side.
This will allow for better drainage in the area and possibly more retail development.
The project came in at four percent over its project cost.
- East side drainage project wraps up
- Terre Haute receives nearly $1 million grant to fix drainage issues on east side
- New east side hotel opens its doors
- Culver's opens on Terre Haute's east side
- State Road 46 drainage work moves forward
- $25 million project wraps at Rose-Hulman
- 1st Street road project almost wrapped up
- City holds off on construction project until another project wraps
- Police investigating series of crimes on Terre Haute's east side
- Nearly 2,000 customers without power on Terre Haute's east side