TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Duke Energy has awarded more than $100,000 in grants for workforce education and training.
Two organizations right here in Vigo County will benefit.
Indiana State Univesity received $12,500.
That money will be used to build a vocational training certificate program for North Vigo High School.
A little more than $22,000 has been awarded to Workforce Network.
The Duke Energy Jobs for America's Graduates, or JAG Challenge, invites teams from nine high schools to participate in a STEM summer camp and field trips.
- Duke Energy grants benefit two Vigo County organizations
- Scammers target Duke Energy customers
- Duke Energy hosts JAG Challenge
- Duke Energy implodes generating station chimney
- State regulators approve Duke Energy rate reduction
- Duke Energy set to undergo substation improvements
- Duke Energy customers set record for energy usage
- Donation benefits Vigo County park
- Duke Energy Foundation awards $250,000 to local organizations to help battle opioid crisis
- Duke Energy utility CEO got big boosts to severance, pay