WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - Hurricane Michael has hit the Florida panhandle.
It's becoming the strongest hurricane in recorded history to hit that part of Florida.
On Wednesday morning, 105 Duke Energy linemen and supervisors left from the midwest to head to Georiga.
42 of the 150 are from the Wabash Valley.
- Duke Energy crews head south to help with hurricane relief
- Scammers target Duke Energy customers
- Duke Energy hosts JAG Challenge
- Indiana Duke Energy crews gear up to help with Hurricane Florence recovery
- Duke Energy implodes generating station chimney
- State regulators approve Duke Energy rate reduction
- Duke Energy set to undergo substation improvements
- Duke Energy customers set record for energy usage
- Duke Energy crew punctures gas line, stranding worker in elevated bucket
- Duke Energy utility CEO got big boosts to severance, pay