VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Duke Energy reports there is a planned power outages for more than 450 customers in northern Vigo County on Tuesday.
The scheduled outage will be for about 15 minutes between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m.
This will be in the North Terre Haute area and will impact about 478 customers near the Shrine Hill area. Duke Energy reports the planned outage is for maintenance.
Again, the outage should be for about 15 minutes and could happened between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m.
For more information with Duke Energy, click here.
- Duke Energy: Scheduled power outage for certain customers in North Terre Haute area
- Duke Energy reports an outage in North Terre Haute
- Scammers target Duke Energy customers
- Duke Energy customers set record for energy usage
- Power outages reported on Terre Haute's southside
- Power restored after major planned outage in North Terre Haute
- Duke Energy hosts JAG Challenge
- Police warn Duke Energy customers about gift card scam
- Duke Energy customers could see a 15 percent rate increase
- Accident on E. Rio Grande takes out Duke Energy pole; will impact customers in the area