SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We are following news of what appears to be a drowning in Sullivan County.
It happened around 5:30 Thursday evening in Dugger.
Indiana Conservation Officers responded to a call of an unresponsive man found in a private pond.
When emergency responders arrived, they found 69-year-old Michael Reynolds.
Emergency crews were not able to save Reynolds.
Witnesses told officials he had gone to a dock at the pond to feed the fish.
When he didn't return, they started searching for him.
An autopsy is scheduled for Friday morning at Terre Haute Regional Hospital.
- Dugger man found dead in private pond
- UPDATE: Missing Dugger man found
- Dugger students learn drunk driving lesson
- Dugger under a boil order until Friday
- Cause of death revealed for Sullivan County man found dead in pond
- Autopsy completed for body found in pond
- Dugger set to receive grant to improve drinking water infrastructure
- Identities of 2 men found dead in Madison County pond released
- Police say Dugger man injured a town marshal while resisting arrest
- Report: No wrongdoing found in Holcomb's private jet flights