VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - It's time to start cleaning out old or unwanted prescriptions from your cabinets.
Mark your calendar for Saturday, April 28th.
Drug-Free Vigo County and Chances and Services for Youth are teaming up for this year's Prescription Drug Take Back Day.
If you have any unused, expired medications, police and volunteers will collect them from you for safe disposal.
The three drop-off locations in Vigo County are the ISU Welcome Center, AMVETS Post 222 in West Terre Haute, and the Vigo County Fairgrounds.
No needles, vitamins, or liquids will be accepted.
- Drug Take Back Day is coming up, here is what you need to know
- DEA hosts drug take back day on Saturday
- Drug take back day hosted in Clay County
- Officials hold Drug Take Back Day this weekend
- Local groups teaming up for Drug Take Back Day
- IN AG hosts drug take back events
- Officers and volunteers collect prescription drugs on national take-back day
- #WeHearYou Community comes together for Take Back the Night
- Volunteers spend their day giving back
- Trump commutes sentence for drug offender backed by Kim Kardashian