TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - One person is taken to the hospital after an early morning crash in Terre Haute.
Terre Haute Police say it happened at 5th and Wabash around 5:20 a.m. Sunday.
There, they say two cars collided in the intersection.
Officials say it’s unclear if the accident was related to slick road conditions, however a driver did fail to stop at a stoplight.
Police say one of the drivers sustained non-life threatening injuries, and had to be taken to the hospital.
They say a stoplight was also knocked down at the intersection due to the crash.
- Driver taken to hospital after crash
- Semi driver hospitalized with minor injuries after I-70 crash
- Driver cited after Vincennes crash
- Driver seriously injured in semi crash
- Driver nearly impaled after Sullivan County crash
- Driver escapes car fire after crash
- Driver error causes crash into Vincennes business
- Afternoon crash sends one to the hospital
- Driver blames blown tire for Wednesday afternoon crash
- Driver cited after Terre Haute crash ends in law office