MARTIN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The driver of a semi was seriously hurt when his truck rolled over on Wednesday.
It happened in Martin County just after 4:30 p.m.
Indiana State Police said the semi was traveling south on US 150.
As the semi went through the curves, the load shifted, causing the semi to roll onto its side.
The truck was carrying skids of bricks.
Police say those skids were not secured inside of the trailer.
The driver was Jeffrey Laine from Kentucky.
Police have not released any further information about his injuries.
- Driver seriously injured in semi crash
- Late night crash injures driver
- Semi driver charged after Crawford County crash
- 69-year-old Truck driver airlifted after Parke County semi crash
- Semi driver hospitalized with minor injuries after I-70 crash
- Driver crashes into tree
- Morning crash involves school bus and semi
- Two injured after semi crashes into home in Sullivan on Sunday evening
- One injured in early-morning crash involving dump truck and semi.
- Two years after fatal I-70 crash killed two small children, semi driver charged