VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A motorcyclist continues to recover after a serious Thursday evening crash in Vermillion County.
It happened at the intersection of State Road 234 and State Road 63.
The Vermillion County Sheriff's Office told News 10 that 67-year-old Thomas Ray of Lafayette had suffered from significant head trauma, damage to his arm, and road rash.
According to witnesses, Ray was heading northbound on 63 when Tammy Markham entered the intersection.
Ray's motorcycle hit the back of Markham's car, ejecting him from the bike.
He was airlifted to an Indianapolis hospital.
Markham was cited for failure to yield to the right of way.
- Driver cited after Vermillion County motorcycle crash results in serious injuries
- Driver cited after Vincennes crash
- Semi driver cited after hitting INDOT truck in Vermillion County
- Motorcycle driver arrested in Vermillion County, hit speeds of 128 mph during chase
- Driver cited after Terre Haute crash ends in law office
- Two children airlifted after Vermillion County crash
- Vermillion County crash ends with one airlifted
- One person hurt in Vermillion County crash
- State Trooper responding to crash in Vermillion County hit by another driver
- Semi driver hospitalized with minor injuries after I-70 crash