TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A two-vehicle accident caused damage to a downtown law office.
It happened on Monday afternoon.
Police say the driver of a white van ran a red light crashing into a Dodge Charger.
That Charger was pushed over a fire hydrant and into the Anderson and Nichols Law Office at 3rd and Ohio.
Several citations were issued to the driver of the van, including not having a license or insurance, along with having an open container of alcohol.
No injuries were reported.
- Driver cited after Terre Haute crash ends in law office
- Driver cited after Vincennes crash
- Terre Haute standoff ends, suspect 'secure'
- Police officer hurt in Terre Haute car crash
- Amazon partners with Terre Haute Post Office
- Police officer shortage plaguing Terre Haute
- One person hurt after Terre Haute crash
- Terre Haute pastor charged with resisting law enforcement
- Terre Haute law firm fire remains under investigation
- Electrical issues blamed for Terre Haute law firm fire