TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A fundraiser in the Wabash Valley was a major success.
Earlier this month, Crew Car Wash in Terre Haute took part in a national initiative.
It is called 'Crew for Kids.'
Car wash locations across the country donated 5- percent of Ultimate Washes.
Nationally, that amounted to around $124,000.
The money raised will go to Big Brother, Big Sister programs.
This includes Big Brother, Big Sister of the Wabash Valley.
- Drive to raise money for Big Brothers, Big Sisters makes $124,000 nationwide
- Bowl for Kids' Sake raises money for Big Brothers Big Sisters program
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters to hold weekend meet and greet
- Dance your way to helping Big Brothers, Big Sisters $25,000
- Big Brother, Big Sister Program expands to Sullivan County
- Baesler's hosts cookout to benefit Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Bowling for Kids event raises funds for Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Wabash Valley
- A long waiting list for kids looking for their Big Brother or Big Sister
- Crew carwash to host fundraiser Saturday for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- 10-year-old Angel needs your help finding a match in Big Brother, Big Sister program