TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Big Red Liquors has launched a new app and it offers online ordering and delivery.
This is the first alcohol delivery and mobile ordering app in Indiana.
It's available at 13 Big Red locations, including the 7th Street location in Terre Haute.
The service has a $20 minimum and there is a delivery fee of $4.99.
- Drinks to your door? Local liquor store offers delivery service
- Pizza Hut expands beer delivery service
- Terre Haute grocery chain starts delivery service
- Marshall, Illinois Casey General Store granted liquor license
- Paris liquor stores seeing positive results for Sunday alcohol sales
- Local liquor store owner shares his thoughts about Sunday alcohol sales
- Local liquor stores see large crowds on first ever Sunday sales
- Local car washes offering free service for first responders
- Convenience is a blessing with new food delivery service
- Emergency delivery turned miracle