CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Indiana Sheriff's Youth Ranch will soon be able to help more at-risk teens in the state.
Dozens of people were at the ranch in Clay County on Thursday.
They celebrated the Second Annual Founders Day.
During the celebration, organizers announced they now own the land.
Previously, they leased it.
The partnerships will allow them to add a search and rescue K9, and cybersecurity training facilities.
The ranch will be open full time in 2020.
- Dozens on hand to celebrate Founders Day at Indiana Sheriff's Youth Ranch
- ISU Celebrates Founders Day
- Indiana Sheriff's Youth Ranch Truck Raffle picks a winner
- Ranch will impact youth nationwide
- Donation for Sheriff's Youth Ranch in Clay County comes from an unlikely source
- Indiana launches youth-oriented anti-vaping campaign
- Indiana Sheriff's Association awarding scholarships
- Dozens treated due to smoke from southern Indiana mulch fire
- Visit dozens of Indiana museums for free on Saturday
- Christians celebrate All Saints Day