MARSHALL, Ill. (WTHI) - Boating is a popular summer activity.
While summer isn't here yet, leaders in Clark County, Illinois are already looking ahead to the season.
On Thursday, the Clark County Park Dock Committee discussed an idea concerning Mill Creek Lake.
A member of the committee suggested placing restrictions on the number of boats that are allowed to be on the lake.
Dozens of people showed up at the meeting to express their concern over the possibility.
The committee member who brought up the idea did not attend tonight's meeting.
Because of this, no action was taken at the meeting.
- Dozens express concerns over possible boat restrictions at Mill Creek Lake
- Commissioner expresses concern about illegal dumping
- Local hospitals lifting visitor restrictions
- Trump abortion restrictions effective immediately
- Vigo County's prosecutor requests police investigation within his own office after expressing concerns with records
- Terre Haute's hospitals lift flu restrictions
- I-70 lane restrictions begin September 11
- Rural road restrictions still in place
- Georgia governor signs restrictive ‘heartbeat’ abortion ban
- Ivy Tech holds Express Enrollment Day