MARSHALL, Ill. (WTHI) - Boating is a popular summer activity.
While summer isn't here yet, leaders in Clark County, Illinois are already looking ahead to the season.
On Thursday, the Clark County Park Dock Committee discussed an idea concerning Mill Creek Lake.
A member of the committee suggested placing restrictions on the number of boats that are allowed to be on the lake.
Dozens of people showed up at the meeting to express their concern over the possibility.
The committee member who brought up the idea did not attend tonight's meeting.
Because of this, no action was taken at the meeting.
- Dozens express concerns over possible boat restrictions at Mill Creek Lake
- Local hospitals lifting visitor restrictions
- Terre Haute's hospitals lift flu restrictions
- I-70 lane restrictions begin September 11
- Rural road restrictions still in place
- Georgia governor signs restrictive ‘heartbeat’ abortion ban
- Ivy Tech holds Express Enrollment Day
- Attorneys for Vigo County Jail inmates express concern about new jail progress, asking for court-ordered update
- Bridgeton Mill is going back in time
- UPDATE: Horses removed from puppy mill property