TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Downtown Terre Haute is transforming into a holiday village.
Businesses decorated for the Miracle on 7th Street contest.
Judges evaluated different shops.
Storm Team 10's Brady Harp was on that judging panel.
Miracle is a Christmas festival.
It runs on Friday from 5:00 p.m. through 10:00 p.m.
On Saturday, the hours are 2:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
There is a special parade on Saturday at 6:00.
- Downtown Terre Haute gets into the Christmas spirit
- 'Spirit of Terre Haute' hits the rails
- Crows in downtown Terre Haute
- Does downtown Terre Haute need parking meters?
- Lee Company expanding in downtown Terre Haute
- New restaurant opens in downtown Terre Haute
- 'Get fit' in downtown Terre Haute Friday
- New boutique opens in downtown Terre Haute
- It's starting to look a lot like Christmas in downtown Terre Haute
- Downtown Sullivan Christmas this week