SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) - The Sullivan County Salvation Army received a big donation on Thursday.
It's all thanks to 100 Women Who Care in Sullivan.
The organization donated $6,500.
The Salvation Army will use the money for several different programs.
They include providing emergency financial services to families, buying back to school supplies for children, and buying warm clothing and winter coats when cold weather sets in.
Organizers say the money will be a huge help.
- Donation will help provide emergency services to families
- PACE provides sexual assault services in Vincennes
- The Salvation Army providing emergency Christmas assistance to low income families
- Vincennes University hosts emergency services job fair
- Statewide opioid summit: what local recovery service providers took away
- Helping our community: Donation drive to provide jobs
- Vermillion County leaders work to improve the county's emergency services
- Sisters of Providence host prayer circle to support immigrant families
- Providing care for NICU families on Christmas and year-round
- Providence Food Pantry hosts open house to celebrate 25 years of service