TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Catholic Charities of Terre Haute received some extra funding from the State of Indiana.
For the past decade, the State Department of Agriculture has given Catholic Charities a sizable gift to purchase food.
This year is no different.
$14,000 was donated to the non-for-profit.
All of the food will be purchased within the state.
Officials say the donation equals nearly 60,000 meals.
- Donation will help Catholic Charities with nearly 60,000 meals
- Kroger donated over $4,000 to Catholic Charities
- Local fraternity makes large donation to Catholic Charities Christmas Store
- Popeyes donates proceeds to Catholic Charities in Terre Haute
- Catholic Charities Christmas Store still in need of Donations
- Catholic Charities breaks ground on new building
- Catholic Charities hosts annual benefit dinner
- Catholic Charities and Meijer announce continued partnership
- Catholic Charities holds annual benefit dinner
- Officers present donations to local charities