TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - Many of you probably chose today, the first day of the year to take down your Christmas Tree.
If you're throwing away a real tree, here's a fun idea! Take your live tree to the Exotic Feline Rescue Center in Clay Couny!
You can see in the picture how much fun the big cats have with the trees.
Trees need to be free of all ornaments, hooks and tinsel and can be dropped off at the feline rescue center in Centerpoint daily from 10 am to 5 pm.
The center assures you the cats will love their new tree toys!
- Donate your old live Christmas tree to the Exptic Feline Rescue Center
- Local raises money for feline rescue center on Irish holiday
- Exotic Feline Rescue Center in need of meat this winter
- The Exotic Feline Rescue Center grew by three
- Duke Energy employees volunteer at Exotic Feline Rescue Center
- Exotic Feline Rescue Center welcomes 10 big cats
- Christmas trees after Christmas
- Meet Drago, the newest (adorable) rescue at the Exotic Feline Rescue in Center Point
- Keep Your Christmas Tree Hydrated
- Christmas trees still healthy after dry summer