VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Just recently the federal government released a document outlining its case against Franklin Fennell.
Federal prosecutors filed what's called a Santiago Proffer in which the government outlines what they call the conspiracy.
DOCUMENT | READ HERE
The documents say Fennell stole more than $80,000 from the Vigo County School Corporation.
Fennell faces 12 felony counts when his trial begins next week. He faces 30 to 37 months in prison if convicted.
- Documents filed outlining federal case against Fennell
- Franklin Fennell appeals federal restitution amount
- Court of Appeals takes Fennell Case
- Franklin Fennell has filed to appeal his verdict and sentence
- Locked up: Franklin Fennell starts his federal prison sentence
- Federal appeals court upholds courts ruling for restitution in Franklin Fennell case
- Both sides prepping for trial in Frank Fennell case
- Sentencing date released for Franklin Fennell
- Fennell sentenced: 24-months plus $110,000 in restitution
- Time is up: Franklin Fennell expected to report to federal prison on Wednesday