TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute woman has worked tirelessly to get her message of forgiveness out to the entire world.
Now, a documentary about her journey is about to be revealed.
The documentary is titled ‘Eva’ and it's about Holocaust survivor and forgiveness advocate Eva Kor of Terre Haute.
The film is narrated by Hollywood icon Ed Asner.
Several well known stars comment about how her push for forgiveness affected their lives.
The local premier will take place at 7 p.m. on April 14 at Tilson Auditorium on the campus of Indiana State University.
For ticket information, click here.
- Documentary on Eva Kor to premier at Indiana State University
- Eva Kor walks blue carpet for documentary world premiere
- Eva Kor documentary now available for streaming
- Memorial services set for Eva Kor
- Documentary featuring Eva Kor debuts in April, here's how you can go
- 73 years free, Eva Kor celebrates liberation day
- Eva Kor announced as 2019 500 Festival Mini-Marathon Pacesetter
- Holocaust survivor Eva Kor has passed away at 85-years-old
- A few speak on the legacy of Eva Kor
- CANDLES Museum offers free admission in honor of Eva Kor