TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local Holocaust survivor is the subject of a new documentary, and you can attend the film's premiere.
The documentary is called "Eva" and it's about the life of Eva Kor.
The film tells her journey.
It includes details from her childhood and the Nazi death camp.
It also follows her path to being a voice of forgiveness in the world.
The premier is set for April 5th at 6:30 p.m. at the Butler Arts Center in Indianapolis.
You can buy tickets right here.
- Documentary featuring Eva Kor debuts in April, here's how you can go
- Eva Kor documentary now available for streaming
- Documentary on Eva Kor to premier at Indiana State University
- Eva Kor walks blue carpet for documentary world premiere
- Memorial services set for Eva Kor
- 73 years free, Eva Kor celebrates liberation day
- Eva Kor announced as 2019 500 Festival Mini-Marathon Pacesetter
- Holocaust survivor Eva Kor has passed away at 85-years-old
- A few speak on the legacy of Eva Kor
- CANDLES Museum offers free admission in honor of Eva Kor