(CNN) -- Disney is closing Disneyland, its flagship theme park in Anaheim, California, due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The closure of Disneyland follows the company shuttering some of its parks overseas because of the virus. Disney's theme parks in Shanghai and Hong Kong, for example, were closed earlier this year due to the outbreak.
- Disneyland closes due to coronavirus outbreak
- New York is producing its own hand sanitizer due to shortages caused by the coronavirus outbreak
- Disneyland to sell alcohol at Star Wars attraction
- Coronavirus outbreak moves Indianapolis 500 to August
- Local school corporation assures parents they're monitoring the Coronavirus outbreak
- Veterans Affairs' staffing shortage raises concerns amid coronavirus outbreak
- Illinois records first death from the coronavirus outbreak
- Ohio is getting a $2 billion entertainment park four times the size of Disneyland
- New Zealand teen with measles may have exposed hundreds at Disneyland and other tourist destinations
- Springfield's Lincoln Home closed due to government shutdown