TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI)- A Terre Haute city official is stepping down.
Director of the Terre Haute Human Relations Commission Melissa Reed has announced her last day will be July 25th.
Reed said she will be the new Fund Development Director for Gibault Children's Services.
That journey starts August 5th.
Reed said she started her career with Gibault back in 1995, and is looking forward to making a return.
She said she's grateful for her time working for the city.
She said it has allowed her the skills to continue serving the community.
- Director of the Terre Haute Human Relations Commission announces her last day
- Terre Haute Children's Museum Announces New Executive Director
- Terre Haute Children's Museum's executive director resigns from position
- Terre Haute Children's museum learning lab teaches about human brain
- Local grocery store teams with Terre Haute Humane Society
- Crews unearth human skull at Terre Haute construction site
- Terre Haute 8th grader collects donations for local humane society
- Indiana Gaming Commission approves casino sale, make a Terre Haute casino one step closer
- First wave of leaf pickup in Terre Haute announced
- Assistant Terre Haute Fire Chief announces run for State Representative