TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The family owner of a well-known Terre Haute business has agreed to sell.
Dever Distributing will be purchased by Zink Distributing of Indianapolis.
Dever distributes products from Anheuser-Busch brands in an eight-county area.
The sale is pending brewery approval.
Social media posts by Dever employees say the sale could be finalized next month.
See the full statement from Jim Zink, Jr., the president of Zink Distributing below:
“Zink Distributing Company is pleased to have reached an agreement with Dever Distributing Company that will allow our family-owned business to acquire another family-owned business within the Anheuser-Busch InBev network.
We have tremendous respect for the owners and employees at Dever Distributing Company and we look forward to an opportunity to continue to provide excellent service to customers in the Terre Haute area. We will have additional details to share once the acquisition is finalized.”
- Dever Distributing owner agrees to sell the company
- Terre Haute based Dever Distributing under new ownership
- Hulman & Company sells Indianapolis Motor Speedway to Penske Corporation
- Bleeding trauma kits distributed to Illinois schools
- Hulman and Company sells Clabber Girl to New Jersey-based company
- Toys for Tots hosts distribution day for Vigo county
- Two more sessions on Friday for Toys for Tots distribution
- $120,000 in grant money distributed to local non-profits
- State distributes nearly $1M in Clean Water Indiana funds
- Indiana will distribute March food stamps in 2 payments