VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Take a little extra time before you head out if you live in Terre Haute.
Road construction zones are everywhere.
The Indiana Department of Transportation is working on U.S. 41 in Terre Haute.
We received calls from many of you telling us how hard it is to get around.
The city also has separate projects underway.
They include part of both 1st and 13th Streets, eastbound Poplar near Baesler's, the intersection of 1st Street/Hulman Street/Prairieton Road, and Fruitridge to 46 is closed on Wednesday for tree work.
Center Street from Washington to Putnam will be closed through April 26th.
- Detour ahead: Getting around Terre Haute is getting a little challenging
- More railroad work will mean another Terre Haute detour
- Detour Ahead: Construction to close part of another main Terre Haute road
- Detour ahead: Several Terre Haute railroad crossings set to close for repair work
- City officials report Terre Haute leaf pickup ahead of schedule
- Launch Terre Haute looks ahead with grant announcement
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- Crows in downtown Terre Haute
- Community honors Terre Haute firefighters