TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County Fairgrounds will host the "Crash for Cash Spring" on Saturday.
The event is a demolition derby with multiple teams going against each other.
This is just one of three demolition derbies taking place this year at the fairgrounds.
Teams will be competing from all over the midwest.
The event begins at 1:00 p.m.
Tickets will cost you $10 plus $3 for parking.
You can also buy pit passes for $20.
- Demolition Derby happens at the fairgrounds on Saturday...here's how you can crash the party
- Police officers and firefighters will crash cars into each other (on purpose) in a demolition derby for charity
- Weekend demolition derby and car show set to benefit two causes
- Tree replacement plan at Illinois fairgrounds continues
- Illinois fairgrounds foundation falling short in fundraising
- Crews begin demolition of Seelyville building
- Emergency demolition ordered for Sullivan building
- Motorcyclist dead after Saturday crash
- Off the Beaten Path: The Pinewood Derby
- Local boy scouts compete in Pinewood Derby