DELPHI, Ind. (WTHI) - The investigation into the deaths of two young Indiana girls in Delphi, Indiana will move in a new direction.
This new invitation was included in an invitation sent to the media on Friday, to attend a Monday press conference.
Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter will make an announcement on behalf of the Multi-Agency Taskforce.
No other details were released.
On Valentine's Day of 2017, Abigail Williams and Libby German were found dead, just a day after they went missing while walking on a trail.
Up until this point, the suspect they've been looking for has been described as a white man with a goatee.
The press conference happens at noon in Delphi.
- Delphi homicide investigation to move in a new direction, announcement set for Monday
- Community reacts to Indiana State Police 'moving in new direction' with Delphi homicide investigation
- Wind Direction
- ISP names person of interest in Delphi homicide case
- Clinton ambulance service announces move
- Police investigating a homicide in Greene County
- Homicide investigation underway in eastern Sullivan County
- ISP release video, additional audio and a new sketch of the Delphi Homicide suspect
- Homicide victim's car located
- Investigation continues into a Vincennes homicide involving two-year-old