LAWRENCEVILLE, Ill. (WTHI) - A death investigation is underway in Lawrence County, Illinois.
According to the Illinois State Police 21-year-old, Paige Aten was found dead inside of her apartment.
The Lawrence County coroner told News 10 it started when dispatchers received a 911 call around 5:00 on Tuesday evening.
The cause of Aten's death is pending an autopsy.
We will continue to update this story and bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.
- Police identify the person at the center of Lawrence County death investigation
- Police identify the person at the center of Wabash River search
- Police identify the three killed in Greene County homicide investigation
- Police continue to investigate Lawrenceville death
- Death investigation underway in Sullivan County
- Authorities investigating infant death in Clay County
- Officials investigate death of Parke County baby
- Police investigating after armed person reportedly approached students at VU
- UPDATE: Police identify man wanted in connection to battery investigation
- Lawrence County Memorial Hospital expands Acute Care Clinic hours