OBLONG, Ill. (WTHI) - A death investigation is underway in Crawford County, Illinois.
That's according to the Crawford County Coroner.
He told us the body of a 40-year-old man was found inside the Oblong Park just before 2:00 Monday morning.
The victim was reported missing a couple of hours before he was located deceased in the park.
An autopsy is being performed at Regional Hospital in Terre Haute.
No foul play is suspected at this time.
The cause of death of under investigation.
- Death investigation underway after dead body found at Oblong Park
- Dead body found in Oblong Park appears to be suicide
- Death Investigation underway in Parke County
- Two found dead inside Clay County, Illinois home, investigation underway
- Death investigation underway in Sullivan County
- Death investigation underway after Dugger fire
- 'Buster' teaches Oblong students school bus safety
- Oblong eyes referendum for marijuana dispensary ban
- Therapy dog comes to Oblong schools
- Oblong receives funding to fix wastewater lagoons