TERRE HAUTE Ind. (WTHI)- The deadline to pay your property taxes is quickly approaching in Vigo County.
The deadline to pay on time is November 13th. Starting on October 29th, payments can be made at several banks throughout Vigo County.
Those banks include: Terre Haute Savings Bank, First Financial Bank, Old National Bank, Regions Bank, Riddell Bank, Fifth Third Bank and First Farmers Bank and Trust.
Payments can also be mailed directly to the Vigo County Treasurer's office, or paid online.
- Deadline to pay property taxes in Vigo County is approaching
- Vigo County property tax deadline nearing
- The Vigo County property tax deadline is Thursday
- Vigo County sends property tax bills to landowners
- Almost 2,000 Vigo County residents file for property tax appeal
- Vigo County residents will soon be receiving property tax bills
- Deadline placed for Vigo County Jail update
- Deadline quickly approaching for a new jail location
- Wednesday deadline for Governor action on bills impacting Vigo County
- Vigo County has hard deadline for new jail location selection