WABASH VALLEY, (WTHI) -- Monday is the deadline to file your taxes.
If you need more time, you can file an extension.
The Indiana and Illinois departments of revenue offer free filing online.
Nationally, refunds are down $6 billion compared to last year and 1.6 million fewer people are getting them.
Under the new tax law, 80% of Americans are expected to pay less in taxes overall.
- Deadline to file taxes is Monday
- Vigo County property tax deadline nearing
- One month left to file taxes
- Tax filing changes you need to know
- The Vigo County property tax deadline is Thursday
- Deadline to pay property taxes in Vigo County is approaching
- USPS holiday shipping deadlines
- 2017 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- 2018 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- Do you need to file a tax extension?