VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - On Monday, a federal judge placed a deadline on Vigo County leaders to update the plans for a new Vigo County Jail.
The documents were filed late Monday afternoon.
Commissioners say proposed sites are being analyzed for construction.
They've met with representatives for three potential properties.
The latest status report does not specifically name those three locations.
County leaders expect to have more information during the next hearing slated for February 13th.
- Deadline placed for Vigo County Jail update
- Vigo County has hard deadline for new jail location selection
- Update on new Vigo County jail location
- Vigo County property tax deadline nearing
- Vigo County leaders update federal judge on jail progress
- Agency selected for Vigo County Jail assessment
- Study underway at the Vigo County Jail
- Vigo County Commissioners report jail assessment completed
- Vigo County gets extension in jail lawsuit
- Next step for the Vigo County jail