DAVIESS COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Daviess County woman is accused of stealing money from a school's band booster account for more than three years.
According to court documents, Sheryl Chestnut was stealing out of the Bar Reeve Band Booster account to the tune of $34,295.
Documents show Chestnut paid her personal bills with the stolen money.
She reportedly told authorities she intends to pay the money back.
- Daviess County woman accused of stealing money from school band booster account
- Fire destroys Daviess county business
- Daviess county honors the fallen
- Daviess County man charged with dealing meth
- Power restored in Daviess and Martin counties
- Daviess County firefighter accused of killing another firefighter while drunk has court delay
- Autopsy complete on woman found dead in Daviess County Jail cell
- Daviess County community gathers to pay respect to fallen firefighter
- Daviess County still mourning lives lost in multiple fatal accidents
- Four arrested in Daviess County on drug charges