DAVIESS COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Daviess County man died after a farming equipment accident on Monday.
The Daviess County Sheriff’s Office was called to 5529 E. 200 S in Montgomery.
Police report Clint W. Webster, 45, had been working on a pay loader hydraulic boom when the bucket fell and hit and killed Webster.
- Daviess County man killed after accident with farming equipment
- 69-year-old man killed in Daviess County accident
- Driving around farm equipment safely
- One man dead in Daviess County after ice fishing accident
- Daviess County still mourning lives lost in multiple fatal accidents
- Daviess County man charged with dealing meth
- Fire destroys Daviess county business
- Daviess county honors the fallen
- Daviess County seeking community input
- Two adults, two children killed in Daviess County crash