WASHINGTON, Ind. (WTHI) - A Daviess County man is behind bars facing meth charges.
On Monday, officers from the Washington Police Department arrested 49-year-old Charles Jones.
Jones had a warrant out for his arrest for dealing meth.
When officers served the warrant at 807 Meridian Street they report finding more meth, digital scales, ammunition, and Schedule IV pills.
Jones was arrested on charges of dealing, maintaining a common nuisance, and possession of a controlled substance.
- Daviess County man charged with dealing meth
- Four-month-long investigation wraps in Daviess County with man behind bars on meth dealing charges
- Vermillion County man arrested for dealing meth
- Daviess County man behind bars facing criminal recklessness charges.
- Fire destroys Daviess county business
- Daviess county honors the fallen
- Daviess County seeking community input
- Four arrested in Daviess County on drug charges
- Several arrested on drug-related charges in Daviess County
- Power restored in Daviess and Martin counties