DAVIESS COUNTY, Ind (WTHI) - John Zehr, a Daviess County man is behind bars Wednesday facing criminal recklessness charges.
It stems back to an incident that happened Tuesday evening at a home in Montgomery, Indiana.
Deputies say they received a call about a man threating to harm himself and his family.
They were told he had a gun and a shot had been fired.
The road around the home was closed off. and some familes were evacuated for safety reasons during negotiations..
Deputies arrested Zehr, without incident.
- Daviess County man behind bars facing criminal recklessness charges.
- Daviess County man charged with dealing meth
- Man charged with criminal recklessness after shooting incident at Fishers IKEA
- Four-month-long investigation wraps in Daviess County with man behind bars on meth dealing charges
- Martin County duo facing drug charges after reckless driving traffic stop
- Crime Stoppers: Terre Haute man wanted for criminal recklessness and pointing a firearm
- Fire destroys Daviess county business
- Daviess county honors the fallen
- Daviess County seeking community input
- Four arrested in Daviess County on drug charges