WASHINGTON, Ind. (WTHI) - One man is behind bars in Daviess County after police say he pulled a gun out on Walmart employees.
Police arrested Dustin Armstrong.
It happened on Christmas Eve in Washington.
Police say they received a call from Walmart about a possible shoplifter.
Officials say that's when Armstrong pointed a firearm at employees, demanding they stop following him.
He's in the Daviess County Jail facing a series of charges.
- Daviess County man arrested after allegedly pulling gun on Walmart employees
- Daviess County Election Results
- Walmart pulls violent game displays; no change on gun sales
- Man arrested in connection to Daviess County child molesting investigation
- Daviess County man charged with dealing meth
- Daviess County man allegedly forces police standoff with children inside home, ends peacefully
- Fire destroys Daviess county business
- Daviess county honors the fallen
- Daviess County seeking community input
- Semi driver pulling 43,000 lbs. of cement pulled over, allegedly driving drunk in Vigo County