DAVIESS COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A volunteer firefighter's criminal case will see another delay after his lawyer filed for his pre-trial conference to be continued.
Colby Blake was charged with causing death when operating a motor vehicle with a blood-alcohol content of .15 or more.
According to police, Blake was driving drunk when he hit and killed another volunteer firefighter, Kendall Murphy.
His pre-trial conference originally was set for Wednesday, but it has now been pushed back to September 11th.
The case is still not set for trial.
- Daviess County firefighter accused of killing another firefighter while drunk has court delay
- Daviess Firefighter remembered after being killed by alleged drunk driver
- Daviess County community gathers to pay respect to fallen firefighter
- Fire destroys Daviess county business
- Daviess county honors the fallen
- Volunteer firefighter killed at crash scene
- Daviess County man killed after accident with farming equipment
- 69-year-old man killed in Daviess County accident
- Daviess County man charged with dealing meth
- Power restored in Daviess and Martin counties