VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Requests are in to the Vigo County Jail so meetings and touring of the facility can begin Monday and Tuesday of next week.
At Tuesday morning's commissioners meeting they looked over requests before the company arrives into town.
We've reported that the County Commissioners approved a contract for RJS Justice Services. That company plans to speak with the Vigo County Sheriff, jail administration and several city leaders.
This company expects the study to take between six and eight months. The projected cost is $95,000.
- Dates scheduled for RJS to tour the Vigo County Jail for assessment
- Agency selected for Vigo County Jail assessment
- Vigo County Commissioners report jail assessment completed
- RJS Justice Services releases preliminary jail survey results
- Vigo County Jail assessment could be done by Friday
- Vigo County's assessor speaks out after high assessments
- Trial date set for a federal lawsuit involving the Vigo County Jail
- Study underway at the Vigo County Jail
- Vigo County gets extension in jail lawsuit
- Update on new Vigo County jail location